I have been nominated by Celeste, Mortal Hearts with Immortal Souls, for the Liebster Blog Award. Wow, Celeste, you never cease to amaze me. Your blog is inspiring and insightful and that you have chosen to pass this award on to me is truly an honor, coming from you! Thank you so very much!
Liebster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers all in the spirit of gathering more connections
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I would like to pass this award to:
These are some of the best of the best blogs that I follow. Please give them a visit! Also, I would really love it if when you do, you let me know which of these you end up following.
- Dearest Blogs (lornastearoomdelights.wordpress.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (thepurplejacket.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award! The Love Just Keeps on Flowing! (jennifermeaton.com)
- Who needs a Grammy?! (whatevermakesyousmile.wordpress.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
- Giving Thanks: The Liebster Blog Award (scriptorwrites.wordpress.com)