Versatile Blogger Award -via Kellie See!
Wow! I am truly blown away and deeply honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by an equally amazing blogger, Kellie See! Thank you so much for finding me worthy of this award, and for posting a most important source of information of what I am to do next. In following the instructions from the link above, here are, first, seven things about me:
1. I am a recovering addict.
2. I am a student at Penn State University.
3. My favorite cake is carrot cake.
4. My favorite thing to do is write.
5, I love music of all kinds.
6. I miss my mother who passed away on August 1, 2009 and I miss my little sister, who is currently not speaking to me.
7. I aspire to become a Doctor of Psychology.
Now I will list the top 15 blogs I follow closely on a regular basis. These are really great blogs and if you want to check any of them out, all you have to do is click…their blog will open in a new window.
4. Lynn Munoz
5. Kitty bloger
6. Aaron Leaman
On a final note, though this may not be customary, and I am uncertain if I can pass the award onto more than 15, I do feel very strongly that these blogs, the newest I have started following as a result of getting this award, are definitely worth mentioning.
Thank you, everyone, for following and supporting my blog. Keep coming back, keep reading, and keep writing!