I have been nominated by Lost Up Above for my second Liebster Blog Award. Thank you, Stephanie, for passing this award on to me. I truly enjoy the many authors and variety of music that you post on your blog, and I find myself learning all kinds of things I might not have otherwise learned. Thank you so much for both the award and for your inspirational blog!
Liebster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ and the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers all in the spirit of gathering more connections.
Here are the rules, though they are painless, really.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I would like to pass this award to:
These blogs are ones that should most certainly not be missed. Check them out! It won’t take you long, unless, of course, like me, you get caught up in reading and viewing, which would actually turn out to be a good thing. Please feel free to thank me here for leading you there! Happy reading!
- Dearest Blogs (lornastearoomdelights.wordpress.com)
- My Liebster and Hug Awards go to… (ilovemandaue.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (joeandjulieskitchen.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award…”Sie sind ein Liebling!” (lindawillows.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (hiddenblossom.com)
- Liebster Award #2 (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)